Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gus - Te Amo

Time and tide waits for no man. When we were young, time seemed to drag. Now, we wish for more time. I have been saying " i not only need to make ends meet, but i need to make time meet too"
Gus wanted to talk to me urgently this morning, so i called back to Panama only to end up in tears. He didn't know how to tell me and he didn't want to worry me for the news he knew about 2 months back. He has cxxxxr. One of his kidneys were also removed. A tumor was removed a couple of months back too...My tears just flowed down. Gus is 1 person I love so much when in Panama. I just cannot handle my emo at that time. But he is brave. Despite the fact, he said that he is not upset nor fear. He just didn't want to leave Andreita alone. She won't be alone, Gus....At this time of desperation, look more to God. Increase your faith in Him. He will not leave you. Unlock the door of your heart and let Him in. Only He can help you now. Read Psalm 23 too. Keep repeating this verse. I will also pray for you. God is waiting and He wants to listen to you now, talk to Him......
If i have the chance, i will fly down to visit you. Even if i can't, my thoughts are always with you. Be strong, God will be your strength. Believe and trust in Him....We will win this battle. Gus, you will be the witness for those people in Panama who doesn't know God. You will stand up to testify God's glory. His grace and mercy. His love for all of us. Much as I love you a lot, God's love is countless times greater than my love for you............
saw this in Ocean Park, can you spot the typo?

my rehearsal schedule for GDOP 2008


Clinton's salmon special!! I wished for the whole fillet!!


Very very delicious soup!

Hmmm, woke up this morning to see little cocker on plushy...


plushy's leg is hanging on the edge,..reminds me of dimples

those tails......if ony they were real...wag wag wag

my creepy crawler friend....they are so harmless. I used to be afraid of them but not anymore

side view of creepy crawler...they are about less than 1 inch height, 1/4 inch width and both ends are these tiny weenie antennas that helps them to crawl on the walls....


taxi door without lock and handle....how to open from inside????

that's Wah....all locked up....

ok, it is all fenced up in the taxi for safe reason...

what an isolated town......JiangMen



Hahahaha, quiet or not, DIL makes sure that she smiles for a pose, but look at Wah's expression...hehehehehe



since it is an isolated twon, we dined in.....that's Jovies on the right and Margaret on the left. And Wah's hand....


No comments: