Sunday, April 13, 2008

God is real!

When I am old and weary, I can forget names, I can forget events, I can forget faces, I can forget surroundings, I can forget everything but don't let me forget My Wonderful God. The God that is feeding me with pure blessings. The God that is so true. There is none others like Him.

I used to lament why God took things from me. I couldn't understand why. I used to say to friends : "before I knew God, I had everything...but why God took away??"

But I was wrong. Those things didn't belong to me. I had to forego it.

God showed me the hard way of learning as He molds me stronger each day. Nevermind about my silly laments, He's always there. And I never knew it until recently. For those who knew me before would notice this change in me....

I shared this with my group last week. I was stressed up one day, I don't know if I was daydreaming or a vision. God called me. I saw God's arms opening to me. God was dressed in white robe. I was immediately transformed into a little girl. I was no longer Corrine in my present age. I ran to God and He lifted me up and patted me on my back. And He laid me back on the ground. I SAW GOD! How can I not realised until now? As I am posting this paragraph, I am recalling it. Oh gosh, I really saw GOD! Oh Father God, it is an honor to see You. Your hair is silver and wavy. I am in an overwhelming state right now! Tell me if I was daydreaming??? I have to believe that this is real....I met GOD....

I need to tell my group tomorrow. I have to tell them....I have to share this. It will be an encouragement for those who are not save yet, those who doesn't know Him. I have to tell them that GOD IS REAL!!!!

No comments: