Thursday, April 17, 2008

Friday's post

sigh, last night i was super mad with tons of work and i kinda threw on Cyn. Not by words, but by actions...I shouldn't have done it. That is why I am asking for forgiveness.

i don't know if she is aware that i am in a struggle of work battles now. I felt that job assignments are not properly given out to respective personnel. I have my limits too. There are only that much I can do or fulfill, my hands are all tied up.
talking about happy things now....i signed up for Foundation Course starting on 5/4 at 9am. I am also signing up as Alpha's helper, this time we will probably in worship again. I also want to be able to pray for others just like how others prayed for me. Holy Spirit, please help me....
Woah, i have some activities lining up in May already. Nancy called and invited me to Tsuen Wan on 5/1. Some home made Malaysian menu....yum yum....Come 5/10, we might have a boat trip and i am looking forward. On 5/18, i am booked for a dinner at Royal Plaza in Mongkok. What more is instore? I am sure lots.....
Bernard called me in the office and we had a chat. He is quite fun to chat because his cantonese is like mine, singing type......hahahahaha......He wanted me to meet another "lao siang char bo", so he will arrange for that opportunity during Alpha. He will go for this Sat DND....but there is a long story behind this guy......sigh
today's news on Asiaone is "i cannot find a word to describe". About this Indonesian guy who has warts. It is unbelievable at the 1st sight. I will pray for him. Thanks God that there are doctors around to help him.....He is slowly recovering, but he needs more surgeries....Here is the link if you want to watch the short clip: http://multimedia.asiaone.com/Multimedia/News/Story/A1Multimedia20080417-3200.html
now, photo time :



Look, another pair of specs......hehe


our dorm at St Stephen's......That's Angel....

The garden


This place is super huge!! That's Amelda, Susan and myself, Angel's is the phtographer. Imagine, just the 4 of us in this place, all to ourselves....

and my gel nails.....in summer colors....

No comments: