Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7th

woah......so many things to do despite of my clearing up during the long weekend....my goal was to leave at 6pm for Alpha today. Rush rush rush, and at 6pm i was still working. I want to go, i had to go.......Oh gosh, my emails still neverending at this point. 7pm came and i was still working......I HAD TO GO!!!!!! At 7.50pm, i decided to call for the cab, and cab was somehow around the corner!...AMAZING, cos normally it takes 10 mins or more for the cabs to arrive....so i grabbed the toilet's key (must remember to return tomorrow), went for a quickie, went downstairs, boarded the cab, and hey what happened next? The Eastern Tunnel had traffic not moving at all. Haiyoh, why now??....the driver had the initiative to divert and we went the longer route but no jam, no cars......i alighted, i ran, i climbed the stairs, i entered the doors, i tipped toed..... Strange.....i heard singing.....it couldn't be, the video should be playing at this time, why singing?? I looked into the rooms....clinton and ivan was practicing the songs on stage......Ahhhhhhh, clinton saw me and he said : YOU MADE IT!!!! then followed by slight applause from the room....paisey....He repeated again : YOU MADE IT, EH?

Yes, I made it to Alpha. Timing was just perfect, some slight delays i supposed, but i had time to eat a little......Thank You, Father God!!! You made it possible for me. It seems like the clock paused....Thank You, otherwise, i won't have made it today.

Today marks Papa's anniversary. It's been 13 year since he left. I won't forget......But i know that we will meet again. Papa, remember to surrender yourself to our Wonderful God. Although you don't know Him at all, you will still have another chance to know Him during judgement day...just say Yes, ok? I love you too Papa.....

No comments: