Thursday, April 10, 2008

weekend post

Ok, lots of things happening.....but all is fine, thanks God!

the only thing is my busy workload that left me with little time. There were days that i just don't want to wake up from bed...hehehehe, but nowadays, when my eyes are slowly opening, i will greet God good morning. and believe it or not, I become wide awake after that.....hahahaha


oh, yesterday, i removed my lens for resting.....and i am in my glasses now...hehehehe, Beverley glanced at me like it cannot be corrine.....hahahaha...Ada was why are you in glasses? well, i just didn't want to put them on, I don't want to bother about looks now...i just want to be healthy...


I think that DIL should make her decision about this r/s...She deserve to be treated better. How can he be so insensitive to her needs. The tears she shed so far? You never know because you are....irresponsible. You are not worthy. Go away, stop hurting her....You know, DIL is lucky to have good friends around her to help/listen/share when she is down, and she has most importantly, God....


Oh, i had a dream about this book and i wondered if this book exist. It is called God wants you to worship Him......What is the dream about? Is God telling me to tell a book? hahahaha, i can't! what to write? I am so new! Tell me more in another dream......


Here are some pictures below :




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

groorpodcaw [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]