Saturday, April 12, 2008

only but a dream

"You ok, dear?" I nodded as you held my hands with protection and led me into the restaurant..I remembered that there was a wedding banquet. We sat down at the cosy spot. You just knew me so well that i dislike crowds....your charm's still around, just like the very 1st day i met you...All these happenings are but only a dream, Yes, I dreamt about you....

Those 5 years we shared together. Every moment was precious....We treasured it so much...And your handwritten weekly letters whether posted locally or overseas, I read them over and over again. You never fail to surprised me...My friends envied me....You taught me how to carry myself in society, you changed me...but then, you spoilt me too! You gave me so much that i don't know how to handle.

it was a painful decision for me to break the ice but i really had no choice. It was the best way otherwise the situation will be very awful....I hope that you will understand why i chose to stay away from you.

why did i dream of you? Are you alright? my thoughts are with you even though we are apart. If you ever need me, write to me....I will be there.

No comments: