Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wonderful God

I want to thank God for the miracle He just performed on mum. For weeks, we have been waiting. Today, results are negative, no trace of cancer!!!! Praise God...Awesome God.....I know that You have a tear rolling down on 1 of Your eyes because You have made us glad. You are happier than anyone of us. You are definitely the One and only True God. I have nothing but praises for You now. I will boast of the things that You have done for my family, friends and me...Thank You....

I also want to thank my friends, family for their continuous prayers. God bless....

Sis Flo & Sharon ordered the buffet for mum. It looked great. The both should be appointed Event Managers in our family...hehehehe.....the menu is woah......yummy yummy....I am confident that they will enjoy...Take photos.....not the food only, i want to see people too......

Ahhhhh, I'm little lazy to write out, just look at my captions :


did i eat this dish? NO........

Awwwwww, i want to sleep like that too.....happy weekend everybody!


My sexy eyes......hehehehe...captivating??? of course, God gave me those beautiful eyes!

hey, kiddie kittie...meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

barbie is coming next week, will spare time for a meal or 2 with her plus KK too!

My newly painted gel nails ...strawberries and flowers....

can you see the 4 crystals on my nails?? hehehehehe........

Malaysian indulge by the Chong family.....so authentic!!

Mango glutinous rice ball, fruit platter and bread pudding (i bake that, i wonder what rating did i get???? can someone tell me?

Green pasture................which sheep am I? hmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! Miss South east asian FOOD!!!!!! Great to hear your mum is fine!