Tuesday, May 13, 2008

what happened to my time?

haven't been blogging as i was caught up with NO TIME!!! Lame excuse...Lols

I'd been filled with lots of activities. Shan't write much, see from the photos with captions....

Pastor Ken will be stepping down....We will miss him. His commitment to ICA will not be forgotten. I remembered when i first attended ICA, I didn't enjoy the worshipping, the sermons...i was just clipping up my eyes, they were so heavy... As time goes time, I got more attentive and started to understand better. Pastor is a nice humble man....

Oh, I was invited to take part in another choir, but it happened to clash with Alpha. I already wrote to Leo so hopefully he can allow me to come without any rehearsal.

OK, fingers are tired.........photo time....

Angel, Carolyn & me at GDOP 2008

can you find me? i'm on the left wing where "H" is, 3rd row, 3rd person..and Yes, I am in the choir.

around my place, lights lights lights

another angle......lots of signboards....that's advertisement


it's a small world....i'm listening to this everyday!! i'm living diagonally!!!!

hi doggy, look at the way she is posing? she is the watch dog for the bone setter...lols

my puffy looking hand.....i used the wrong strength/weight and so i made the cause and here's the effect....going to the bone setter daily is expensive....i stopped going after the 3rd day....

look! who fell asleep? shhhhh, in Church....hahahahha....wake up, girl!!!

full dressed rehearsal....Before

After........it cannot be that heavy!!!

the beauties.....try harder!!!

the "trees" or the "threes"...hehehehehehe, and the coconuts became potatoes on their necks....hahahahahaha

what's the pirate miranda or marina doing at our table?

that's "muthu aka sandy" and another pirate angela???

give me a mean look........ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

one green tree with the other green one....get my meaning? see below then...

you see green, then green, then what is muthu doing in this picture????????

his new nick - the russian.....by the way, they won first placed....

we get mistaken as mother & daughter....hahahahaha

No comments: