Monday, June 2, 2008

moving....

it's been slightly more than 2 weeks since i last wrote. I was too lazy...hehehe

the last few weeks was all packed with either house seeking or activities with friends. The boat trip was superb. The seafood was excellent. Giles was cute little frenchie bull dog who knows how to beg...hahaha, i made him some steamed chicken. He is really an obedient dog...His muscles are so solid too...

well, i'm moving from CWB to TW end of June. I don't consider it downgrading as some of my friends think so. It is so sad to them saying like they are sneering at me for using such an area...BUT the view is beautiful and no blockage, just like the one in Torre Del Pacifico where i get a sea view... The thing is the space/room. It might be small but i guess that it can be cozy. And Nancy is just on the next block. We can chit chat whenever. The only thing now is we must check on the phone reception as mobile lines might be distorted. You know what, I won't be bothered by them because it is me who's gonna be living there, not them. So why should i care what they said? I am already excited...i hope that the owners are nice people....i will give away some of my things so that i don't have to bring over so many and then i will end up getting nag at....heheheheheh......i foresee myself taking public transport more often. Horse die so walk on the road, Get the meaning of this? hahaha....it is amazing that i am laughing about it. Gone were the days where i will get upset and start blaming on God. I know that God meant well for me. He will not let me handle more than i can. Having changes is not that bad. We get to see more places, get to see other people, etc, etc......I am confident that i will enjoy my new surrounding in TW....

My Alpha leader wants me to lead the group as she won't be around, I doubt that i can do it. I am not ready. Nevertheless, i will pray about it. Tonight's group was great. And it is bigger too. I remembered that we only had like 5 in a group previously. The turnout was fantastic. I have to thank God for speaking into these people's....each one almost had another person to bring!!! isn't that wonderful. And we ended up knowing each other better after each discussion. Now i have more friends....hehhehehehe......

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, tired now.....i want to massage a little before popping on the sofa...in case you are wondering why i am sleeping on the sofa, it is because i prefer the so called orthopedic bed instead of the soft ikea bed....hahahahahaha

No comments: