Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Lunar Bday to me...hehehe

I want my noodles today.....It's traditional to eat that on the Lunar day....Mee Suah, but do they have it in HK? Lols

Lunch was yummy, Lodeh with fried wings......and then i received 2 sweet surprises on my desk. A Crispy Cookie from Beverley and A Tiramisu Cake from Kalangkabok!!!! So so nice of them to do that....Thank you Gals!


Geez, I don't feel like working so hard today...Can I go home?? hahaha.....


so nice, cannot bear to eat!


it is called Shrimp Herb

TIRAMISU....



look at this amount of cream......

needless to say, it is super oishi!!

this abalone looks like mouth...do you think so?

this one turned itself around like 230 degrees.....

the abalones are turning, curling and making themselves increased in sizes...yikes....i was fascinated but yet scared...in the end, i gave my portion away after taking 1 or 2 slices....

No comments: