Sunday, March 23, 2008

Worthy is the Lamb

we arrived at St Stephen's around 5ish, Angel and me had a double room!! And what more, there were only 4 of us located at the west wing. Just 4!! can you imagine how big the wing is, and just 4 of us!!! Creepy but it was fine.

we were really sceptical about camp, but we went totally wrong. It was excellent. we played games indoors and outdoors. and i learnt many things too. i shared with my group how i quit smoking, i know that there will be temptations but i am going to try with His help. and also about my tattoo. I will not have it laser....I am no longer ashamed of my past and i can move forward now.

for the first time, i prayed for Angel aloud with other mates. Patsy was suppose to pray but i don't know what happened and i was the one who prayed in the end. All these while, i only can write prayers on chats. Pastor Ken was right : ask and it shall be given but we also need to open our mouth. I am learning to pray and understand God better. i felt like a baby hungry for milk.

God touched so many of us the other day. He love us. And if we love Him, we must love others too. It's a tough task but we have to try and try. It is not easy for the clay to be mold into perfection but maybe will lesser cracks. i want my God to be stroking my head, patting my shoulders, i want to be 1 of his favorite children....there is no other god greater than this GOD.

Today we celebrated Jesus's Resurrection. Tears were just overwhelming when the video clip was played. He bore the pain for our sins. A needle slightly pierce into my finger and i will be yelling. Jesus was nailed with inches long ones. He was a perfect sacrifice. He died on the cross for all of us.

Thank you for the cross Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace
Thank you for this love Lord
Thank you for your nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

No comments: