Thursday, March 27, 2008

past over wed-thurs, fri's here

last night, i had the shivers again. i knew that i got a virus because my heart beat was between 50 to 59. But why again? i cannot understand why i am having such frequent attacks. cynthia prayed together with me silently. i trusted God even more and continued to recite Psalm 23. I felt that this was the only prayer that can give me comfort. i think that i need to carry face mask to avoid catching viruses easily....it is like almost every week!!! Yikes!

i felt weak this morning and continued to sleep on until 2ish. my throat was dry, and my nose was blocked. and i was hungry too.....so greedy, i ate up my sandwich...followed by medicine, and some health supplements which i bought last evening after being convinced by my friend....oh, my anti-oxidant in my body is at its weakest after a scan result so this is why my body cannot fight viruses, bacteria, etc. So now that i bought my health supplements (certified by my friend who was a biochemist), i am going to take it and monitor. Anyway, money guaranteed, i can return if i don't see any improvements.

chong is right : in order not to let my friend worry about me being in hk, i should go out and start enjoy myself. staying home will not do much good. i reckon that he has some outings arrange for me...hehehe....oh gosh, he was a straight A student, no wonder he got the scholarship to go to US for studies...smart guy! he bought some grapes & oranges just now....how thoughtful....he told me about cigars & OX...hahahaha....so funny! and then i told him about my louis XIV encounter at Awana. SCREAMMMMMMMM.......i won't forget the server!!! bad, bad, bad....lols. Chong went "HAIYAH!!!!!!" with a slap on his forehead....lol....what to do? it really happened at Awana.....

hmmm, bernard called me today. Looking for another apartment. let me see if some help can be extend to him...he doesn't sound good tho......haiz, i hope that he is fine, chong will call him tomorrow anyways....

it's friday tomorrow, have a happy weekend........oh, lunch with chong on sunday, maybe bernard too......what shall we eat??? hmmmmmmm, anything that yummy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corrine, Take care ya?

The moment I read your blog and found out that your heartbeat raced again, I got worried.

The flu bug is all over the place now. And I think I caught it again. Kinda having the similar symptoms as you are having now. Dry throat, runny nose and mucus. I reckon it might get worse though my illness. But I'm going to continue praying and take a step at a time.

I'll continue praying for you and keep you constantly in prayer! Till we meet again.