Sunday, March 9, 2008

i am not empty

i have been so overwhelmed by work last week that i decided to disappear on chat lines. It is not easy to understand new customer's requirements instantly, so this has taken time. And to top it worst, another new customer was around, so i cannot juggle and focus properly. But i am not going to pressure myself. I shall plan the time management with His help and I will be able to submit my reports back to Canada, hopefully by tomorrow.

I paid a HK$4980 nail package yesterday which i thought was a good deal but my friends said that it was a ripped off. The package consists of 10 gel nails session + 1 free gel nail session + HK$800 hand drawn pattern nails each time which they will offset each time when i get a new design hand drawn on my nails. I don't know, but i guess that i will have to be more careful when handling matters like this next time.

After residing here for slightly more than 2 years, i do find some culture differences. I like this place better now but there are many things that they can improve. it might take them some time before we see the change. But what the heck, it doesn't matter now. I still like them and love them....hahahaha

this morning, Pastor Benintendi's wife Linda sang during service. And i caught Pastor's face as he looked at his wife. He was so proud of her. She sang with clear vocal together with 4 others. It was a combination of different hymms. I don't really enjoy hymms but this one, ROCKS!! I didn't have time to make a recording, but this melody will linger on me for a while....and I received a new "heart" this morning. Thanks Father God.

I am sleepy, it is only 1630 hours.....i want to crawl back into bed and recuperate.

No comments: