Monday, March 17, 2008

ECG

We sorted out the prizes for lucky draw. Still have lots to do. Gotta start doing else we will run out of time. Seemed that the planning this year is rather "lousy". it is hard to gather people together. still, we will just do our best......

decided to go to the hospital again for fears that the new medicine could have some side effects on me. My heart was palpitating fast and i dislike that kind of feeling. Dr Ma took my pulse and decided that i go for another ECG plus long lead immediately. The results came out negative, and my heart framed normal, thanks God, but what could have caused my heart to palpitate so fast? And i had discomfort around it and that made me feeling worst. He gave me some night medicine and advised to come back on next Wed or Thurs if i still feel yukky which i will have to undergo another assessment again.

sigh.........i am yawning away...i have been feeling lethargic, i don't want to go out but i just want to rest more at home....i feel more comfy this way.

No comments: