Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My monday

Angel couldn't attend class so i went by myself. Had a long talk with Patsy. She felt much better and she diverted her mind set at work, so it helped. Good for her.

Elsa was super freshed and she was giggling. She is a teacher and classes were stopped due to the flu virus....She was happy, no doubt.

We were worshipping 2 songs, Here I am & Amazing Grace when suddenly we heard a loud "PONG". Someone's chair gave way and he was seated on the floor now. Julie and Cherie were singing from stage, but Julie saw and tried to control. Cherie didn't see or else she will burst into laughter. I was trying my best not to giggle but i actually did. Haiyoh, please forgive me. I didn't mean it. It could happen to me too. And i wanted to ask the guy if he was alright, but i forgot about it.

Last night, Cherie needed a sponsor for the camp and i volunteered. After paying, I said this : "Oh, God is great, at least i have $20 for transport."

Then Julie was short of money too, and i took out my last $20 note together with Bernard. And i said this : "i have no money left in my bag but i do have an Octopus Card." Everyone broke into laughter.... I felt closer to them. They are like "my family".

I related about my heart palpitation and the ECG, long lead tests i went thru yesterday. And without delay, Cherie kept rubbing and soothing my back. For someone so young at her age, she touched me lots. I felt better and i forgot about the discomfort i had.

I enjoyed the bus ride with Julie & Cherie. God must have arranged for the extended time because there was an accident so the bus journey lasted more than 20 minutes. And we got to know each other better.....

No comments: