Friday, March 14, 2008

no title

in your eyes & heart, i am not worthy. i was aware of the talks/gossips behind my back since years ago but i don't bear grudges against you. i might not be worthy in your eyes, but to God, I am the apple of His eyes and it is already comforting.

i don't dislike you, but i will try to keep my distance if possible. i won't get angry with you because it is not my choice. I won't let your upset mood affect me because i have better things to worry about. i don't want to be negative anymore.

i don't need anyone's support because i have Him who is and will be my best support forever.

i won't rely on anyone because i know that i can rely on Him. He will carry and lift me up whenever i need it. He will lead me thru good and bad times.

i know what is mine and what isn't mine. I won't cross your path....

************************************************************************************
last week's been a super busy one. Sorting out new projects, new charts, new requirements. But i still managed to do some errands despite of the schedule.

i cannot wait for a break during Easter. I am making cupcakes and already excited about it. Barbie said to keep it simple. I was thinking of a sweet lavender & white topping. Well, let's see how it goes. I think class will be thrill!!! I am already drooling....lol

ok, i want to go home......my cosy home...

No comments: