Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oldies with memories



listening to oldies brought memories of G.....somehow, these songs back tracked my younger days....i miss you lots....i really do...I remembered how we watched movies together....We ate junks, we skated, we fight, we argue.....

recalling those years, you were actually a gentle person. You were always the first one to asked me if i had my meal. When i was losing weight at 1 stage, you were also the first one who told me to watch myself. When i was down, you were there sharing your thoughts. I never thanked you personally.

i remembered when you held my hand in the ICU tightly. I held back my tears. When you couldn't talk with tubes in the mouth, you scribbled on the board. Even though it wasn't clear, we tried to read what you wanted to say.

i left some messages on your msn sometimes. It is just to tell you that i miss you. I know that you are no longer suffering but honestly, i still cannot face the fact that you are not here anymore. I do have tears flowing down. I am so emotional.

you know what, i have a friend who looks like you. The way he sits, the way he dresses. I was so tempted to take the photo but i didn't get that chance. He tilts his head too just like you. Even his built is the same. See the photo below :)

really looks like Gege....
********************************************************************
the apartment lease is up and I am moving this weekend to a temporary place for 5 weeks. After that, i will move again to a semi permanent place. This is so tiring. I will be away from the crowded busy city. It doesn't matter.....up to now, we had packed 21 cartons, and more to come and we only have 30 cartons from the movers. SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

But of course, I do have wonderful friends around. 1 of them even wanted to loan me a TV!! Wow!...

thanks Friends!

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, goodnight....

Oh, we had such nice Japanese food and great Sake with Angel, Celing & Cynthia. Thanks for the treat.

I had many wishes this year. And I received a beautiful Wedgewood bookmark from Jenny. A cute cake from Angel. I will post the cake when i get back to the office.... And this morning, i have a surprise present from DIL too..
My surprised cake from Angel!!! this is the one that i saw together with Beverley & Ada somewhere in early june. But Angel doesn't know about it and so this is a nice surprise....




that's angel on the left, me, cynthia & margaret




My gift from DIL.......i like the title "never grow weary".....DIL seems to know my deep within...


I hope to write more, but i will be without the internet for the next 2 months!!!!!

No comments: