Monday, July 7, 2008

Bye CWB, Hi TW

yesterday was my 1st night in TW. Surprisingly, i didn't CWB at all....I only took video of that place before moving out.....

Ok, the temporary place is not that bad, quite breezy because of the rain/winds....only thing is the space. sleeping is a nightmare becos i have the sofa bed upright and i was afraid that it might topple onto me while i am sleeping...yikes....i will try to snap photos and you will share my fears...

the uprighted sofa.....

the heavy chair is the only item that can hold the sofa at its side

my luggage that contains 5 weeks of barangs that i will need....lols
the other room! we have no space and now the drying and hanging is here!! terrible!
there ain't any space! don't talk about unpacking!
this is only part of the mess!
those racks are stuffed and we cannot even bring any of the racks out to use in case the boxes topples....

more......
*******************************************************
many things happened during these few months. I am beginning to feel shagged, weary, lost...Am i afraid of ending up feeling lonely? Is this the right path? how could it had happen? how come i don't see it coming? what else can i do? it is the same in all my past relationships, the story line ends up the same!! is this suppose to be the end of the story book and not the usual "they live happily ever after"???

i must learn to accept reality. it will take time to heal especially when we are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........SIGH, who can understand my aching heart?

my heart aches so much one more time....why am i dropping tears again?

No comments: