Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the headache

the headache carried on till the next day.....had to crawl out of bed to visit the doctor....how i hate it....sniff sniff.....i'm down with flu....it must be because of the weather....wierd....ouch, my shoulders are also aching and my legs are feeling wobbly....thanks God my chest is clear and my BP is normal....

i felt lousy.....i wished mummy was here....she would be the best person to look after me....

yawnnnnnnn.....even my arms are feeling heavy..... :(

i have yet to start on the backdrop for 4/25 dinner & dance....just managed to cut out the fabric, gotta start drawing out or else, we have nothing to show...yikes....another suggestion from xiao2mei is to project out from the lappy, but the effect won't be that great....how? how? how?

and we still haven't gotten enough stuff for the stage.....yikes...i forgot about the volcanoes!!!.

No comments: