Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A to Z

Hmmm, it's been lingering on my mind....must been kailui #1 influences....lols

So my next in line preferences are below....in case you want to sponsor me a gift, i'm listing it for easier references....lols lols lols

Anna Sui
Bvlgari
Courreges
Diamonds
Ebel
FCUK
Gianni Versace
Hermes
IWC
Juicy Couture
Kate Spade
Leroy
Moschino
Nina Ricci
Orlane
Piaget
Queens
Roberto Cavalli
Sarcar
Tods
Ungaro
Vera Wang or Vivien Westwood
Wittnauer
X - cannot think...maybe Xbox, but it is not really me...
YSL
Zodiac or Zenith
hahahahaha....look at how cheerful he was....i miss his smily smile.....

and i guess that i really miss the GOOD OLD DAYS with the 2 kailuis...
NT....when will i see you again?

hahahahahahahah.........took this when i was waiting for my turn at the hospital...

Hello, your paw ain't an ice cream.....

MD with his birthday cake??

No comments: