Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Move away 08, come on 09

Wow.....I breaked and disappeared for a while....

Many happy and sad things waved up and down....soon it is byebye 2008 and welcome 2009...
1. He is awesome and only He can help and turn around situation - God
2. They are loving - Mum & Stepdad
3. They share the same blood - my siblings (Florence, Ricky & Sharon....not forgetting Georgie)
4. He's been with me since he was 3 or 4 yrs old - my Godson Mervyn
5. They are related - my nieces & nephews (Carolyn, Jaclyn, Shawn, Kenneth, Zachary)
6. They are my wonderful Kailuis - Hazel & Val
7. My wonderful friends - you, you, you, you, you, etc....& you....
Ok, what else to say or what's in store for 2009? Let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1. Give more Thanks to Him
2. Have more quiet times with Him
3. My wonderful parents & siblings, always giving me encouragement when I am down, always sending SMS for those daily bread, so must try to spend quality time whenever possible
4. Thank my boss for holding my job still despite the economy crisis so better be nice to her
5. DIL, who is always lending her ears and sharing my sad or happy moments.
6. Save more, spend lesser....errrrrr, spend only when needed....
7. Nevertheless, need to thank my helper for easing the chores at home, and taking care of our meals
8. Pray for world peace and other's salvation
9. Good health for my family, friends and all around the globe
10. Better wisdom to handle situations
Here are the photos down in memory lane that i didn't post....


I was baptisted in ICA by Pastor Ken on August 24th. Mum, Big sister & Kenneth flew down to witness this wonderful day.
DIL, myself & Celing went for HH in Bordeaux to celebrate Celing's birthday.

He was grouchy because his owner woke him up when he was having a nap....hehe...
This plant is very unusual. I reckoned that the owner must have wired them together as it stands on 2 different pots.
Taken by me....nice, is it?.....now, i should get myself a real camera....lols

Someone commented that with this photo looking (censored ar), i can catch naive mens....hahaha....

Connie, myself and WingYan at Give Up Get Up by Nick Vujicic...Great inspiration and outreach. Many was saved! PTL......
See that little house? I think that it is still standing after more than 100 yrs on Lantau Island....My DIL doesn't know.....lols
This one kinda posed. Its nose is pinkish which reminded me of Patches.....It's probably 1 of Lantau Island's watchdog....hehehehe

These are salted eggs!! they get a good tan out in the sun. The only thing was the flies were tanning with the eggs.....yukes...

These are all twisted!! you can called this art or craziness....lols.....

And it covered the roof top too.....a closer look and you might think that snakes are there too...yikes....
This hound is so cute....so pampered....then it got tired and went back to nappy time....hehehe

You see a cat, right? well, it's feeding 1 of her kittens. But look at how protective she is. With her back ready to pounce on anyone. She was looking right to left...... And this is the first time that i saw a cat milking its kitten.....

And after a while, she decided to stop milking the little one. And we didn't noticed that there were 2 more others at the back....
A nice Christmas card from my wonderful family...of course, mummy wrote it personally....haha

A cute Panda!!! no chance for me to hug as there were kiddos around...so who will get the better chance? hehehe

Christmas carolling between Pier 5 to 6....

See the guy in red cap & blue polo....it's my favorite handsome looking pastor Ed....

No comments: