Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back!

sorry for the long delay, but i was plain too lazy to write. Now this is a new chapter, new life, new page.

the weather has suddenly turned cold again. And i was wearing a cap sleeve tee! Ada was annoyed when she saw me wearing so little. She went Blah blah blah.....

i will probably go for my facial and do my hair if time permits. If not, i will do just 1 first. should i keep it straight or add more waves? Brian said that my hair is messy but this is what i like, to look messy.....hahahaha...

oh, i am considered 1 of the committee for Singapore Association, and this coming thursday will be our first meeting. Let's see how we can extend our help. Apparently, they are still negotiating for Kumar to come and perform in the Annual D&D 2008. I want to see Kumar, he is hilarious...Watch him on youtube and you will not stop giggling....

i hope that i can post some photos tomorrow....i really have lots to do....sniff sniff........

No comments: