Sunday, October 12, 2008

The "slap"

What a "slap" on my face. You totally misunderstood my actual concern. What is the actual point when others asked you a question like that?

We are wanting to walk this trial together but you are the one who is rejecting it. I really don't know what else I can do. In fact, I am the last person to know what is going on because I purposedly didn't want to ask you anything for the last few weeks, thinking that you will update you. But I was wrong. You became upset with others questions and also put me into the picture.

I know that you are upset about the whole issue, but WHO ISN'T? You bottled up all by yourself but it will not help.

Like I said earlier, whenever you think that you want to tell me, I'm open.

Don't be a hero by yourself. There are many others waiting with open arms to help too.

No comments: